September 23, 2010

Life Draws+Gouache

Hey!
I realize that I need to go outside and exercise more often (told by my doctor today). Morning walks around the campus would be healthy, wouldn't it?
First week of Life Drawing = aw, fudge!!



















































































Second week of Life Drawing = heck yeah for progress in clarity!




























































































































































I was pretty happy with my first Gouache assignment... that's only until I've asked the professor for critique the day I handed it in, haha! She definitely grounded it to pieces! But her honest critique was definitely worth it. I learned that she was one of the background artists for the friggin' TV show Gargoyles, so I was like "holy hell, I hope I didn't embarrass her with this thing." Oh well, next time I'll know better!

No comments:

Post a Comment