September 06, 2012

Heyyyy!

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I've been terribly inactive these last few months. I'm just taking a break from school for a year due to stress and to think what my next step to life should be. I haven't been drawing anything in months and have just concentrated on exercising and working in a full time job. It's difficult to get the drawing groove back on but I hope to start animating stuff shortly!


In the meantime, enjoy a quick Phoenix Wright fanart since their newest game instalment just got announced!


4 comments:

  1. GAAAAH! I miss you as rooommatteee DX I miss your rice cooker and toaster oveeeen1!!!1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicooole! I miss seeing you around! Hope the break will do you well.

    Let me know if you need anything or any info about Sheridan or whatnot this year :) They've changed a few things around with our electives and stuff.

    And nice fanart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaha edgewoooorth

    glad to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're doing alright, we miss you! :]

    SO EXCITE, AMIRITE?

    ReplyDelete