November 28, 2010



No sketchbook pages today... But here's an animation Work In Progress instead!
This is a make-up assignment for animation class. I stupidly forgot to submit my folder for the last marine life assignment, so my grade was pulverized... Thank God the animation professor was nice about it, she said she'd raise my grade depending on how much work I put into this.

So far I've got 80+ in betweens. Initially, this assignment only demanded one in-between.
Hopefully it'll double the amount by Thursday if nothing else goes wrong.




WARNING: Lots of swearing due to insane difficulty.
I really love watching these kinds of gameplay videos lately. So darn hilarious!
I miss my gaming days!!

4 comments:

  1. Jeeezussss! You freaking animator, you... Seems like a hell of a lot of work to make up for simply forgetting to hand in your folder of stuff. :x I'm sure it makes for a great learning experience though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You're totally right, it is a hell of a lot of work. I'm having a lot of fun doing it though, if that counts for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is too intense >o<

    I'm jealous =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ;p i'm a fellow first year, stalking ur blog. and this animation is reallllly reallllly good. as well as your amazing life drawings ;)

    ReplyDelete